HTTP://LOVEHATEFAMILY.FORUMOTION.NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HTTP://LOVEHATEFAMILY.FORUMOTION.NET

HTTP://LOVEHATEFAMILY.CO.CC

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Software chat hp java and symbian
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser I_icon_minitime13/11/2009, 13:57 by Tmber

» Software avacs new
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser I_icon_minitime10/9/2009, 20:33 by DHEF

» Tips Mengecek Id Kamu Di Delete Orang!
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser I_icon_minitime10/6/2009, 02:38 by fearless

» music music indi
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser I_icon_minitime10/6/2009, 02:05 by fearless

» PERATURAN FORUM
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser I_icon_minitime10/6/2009, 01:19 by fearless

» salam metal 5 jari Agagaggagag :D
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser I_icon_minitime6/5/2009, 11:55 by cwe_jutekx

» BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN....!!!!!
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser I_icon_minitime6/5/2009, 11:47 by cwe_jutekx

» TERIMA KASIH
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser I_icon_minitime19/4/2009, 20:50 by black_mafia_girl

» KSKP : Kesa Pesan Saran Kritik
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser I_icon_minitime14/4/2009, 18:52 by resv__

Navigation
 Portal
 Indeks
 Anggota
 FAQ
 Pencarian
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser

Go down 
PengirimMessage
vorlent
vorlent

Male
Jumlah posting : 160
Lokasi : MALANG HARDCORE BERSATU
Registration date : 10.03.09

Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser Empty
PostSubyek: Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser   Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser I_icon_minitime12/3/2009, 16:06

1.Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser 92269453ma8
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English Ver
Gorilla also known as Star mobile phone browser is a powerful and comprehensive mobile browser to support the WEB pages and pages of WAP browsing, fast and stable, with video playback (I'm not sure), Web site navigation, search, download, data services, such as personal capabilities, to help you enjoy Network World!
Star smart phone browser technology adaptation, re-structured the organization and conduct of mining technology, integration Wap, Web two-net mass of information and content adaptive mobile phone screen, users browse for the best experience
There are inter-operator platform is based on the user personalization, the user can be the platform for mobile browser and Star truly seamless connection, the user can pick custom network services, network favorites, and so on.

No matter where the user can use at any time interplanetary phone browser landing between the platform.
* Xtrans conversion Gateway
* Web\Wap Real-time conversion Web \ Wap
You can try it and comments about it. Report any translated error.

DOWNLOAD
Code:
http://psyechogenius.wen.ru/Java/gorilla3.4.1.jar

2.Bitstream BOLT 0.73 S60v3/5 Java Mobile Browser
Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser 96128711dg1
BOLT is a free downloadable browser that offers an uncompromised browsing experience on even lower-end mobile phones.
Rather than offering a simplified, mini version of the Internet, BOLT provides users with a fast, efficient, feature-rich way to enjoy full PC-style web pages and rich media applications on all levels of mobile devices.
Built on Bitstream's ThunderHawk browsing technology, BOLT is the result of 5+ years experience developing mobile browsers that optimize usability, speed and performance on resource-constrained systems with limited memory, processing power and screen space

The Features:
It's Java ME (J2ME), so it should work on most featurephones. Don't expect it to work on your iPhone, though.
WebKit based rendering engine
Relatively lightweight - 150kb storage, 500kb of RAM required
Fast! In BOLT's words: "Bitstream measured download speeds of 13 popular websites including Amazon.com, CNN.com, ESPN.com and nytimes.com. The second fastest browser averaged download speeds in excess of 18 seconds across all pages. On the same phones, using the same networks, BOLT's average download speed was under 13 seconds, a full 5.5 seconds faster. "
Like Opera Mini (the main J2ME competition), data is passed through a proxy for rendering and compression before being passed to the handset, speeding things up and saving battery life. It's generally a good thing, though such practices tend to spook most security-minded folk. Pages are compressed at a rate of 23:1.
RSS reader built in, with automatic feed detection
"Split screen browsing" - 2/3 of the screen shows the full page, serving as a mini-map with a highlighting box, while the other 1/3 shows the magnified area.
URL auto completion
Phone numbers automatically parsed for Click-to-call
User interface is currently English only, but the browser can render pages written in any Western-European language.
AJAX support, and Flash video support (Sort of - it'll take FLV files and convert them to the more mobile-friendly 3GP format, streaming that to you.) Note that that's Flash video, not Flash in its entirety.

DOWNLOAD
Code:
http://psyechogenius.wen.ru/Java/spf2sr.jar

enjoy... Very Happy
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://freezer-malang.co.cc

Gorilla Browser 3.4.1 English - Mobile Internet Browser
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1